LAS Surgical Kit
Safe Sinus Lift
Placing dental implants in the posterior maxilla can be a particularly challenging surgical procedure due to the reduced bone height attributed to the presence of the sinus. Hiossen® Implant ’s Lateral Approach Sinus Kit, or LAS Kit, is designed for a safe sinus lift to aid in the augmentation of the sinus bone.
Our LAS kit is perfect for you because:
- This easy to use kit is designed to minimize the number of steps involved in a sinus lift technique, reducing overall chair time and reducing complications and patient discomfort.
- The drill design is highly versatile, allowing it to be used on sinus floors that are flat, inclined or over a septum.
- CAS-drills can be drilled from 400 to 800 RPM, allowing it to adapt to several different bone densities.
LAS Kit Features
- Dome and Core Drills: These drills create the lateral window for lifting the sinus membrane. With a combination of three macro blades and several micro blades, these drills are designed to push bone material toward the sinus membrane, aiding in the lifting of the sinus membrane.
- Stopper System: The CAS-stopper system allows for more precise control over drill depth, with stoppers of 6 different lengths to prevent over drilling. These stoppers help prevent soft tissue damage.
- Wide Dome Drill and Side Wall Drill: These drills are designed to enlarge the window made with the dome and core drills.
This kit comes from dental sinus lift kit manufacturer Hiossen Implants and is backed by our company’s expertise in dental surgery equipment production. We’ve dedicated years to the research and development of our products to ensure that we are one of the best dental sinus lift kit suppliers on the market.
Hiossen Implants is a hydraulic lift system manufacturer that offers a variety of products and services for the dental surgery industry. Whether you need a dental surgery kit or continuing education, we have you covered.
Learn more about Hiossen Implants today by contacting us and speaking with a sales representative.
Click Here to View our LAS Kit PDF